[ESPResSo] [t_random]

From: Mikheil Azatov
Subject: [ESPResSo] [t_random]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:19:35 -0400

Hi all,

On completely unrelated subject to my previous emails I found something interesting about [t_random]. When you close Espresso and then start it again the random number are generated in the same pattern. So for example on my computer first random number is always 0.878931, second 0.932873... When I close Espresso and run it again I get the same random numbers. Did anyone have this problem before? If so, how should make it generate always different numbers.

Thanks, Mike