[ESPResSo-users] Plane cell constraints

From: Robyn Latimer (x2011ryq)
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Plane cell constraints
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 11:58:45 -0300

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to set up a system with tunable-slip boundary interactions. In the
user guide it says that two plane cell constraints are required to implement
this interaction. Before I start using the tunable-slip boundary interactions I
was trying to get the system to work with just the plane cell constraints. The
system runs perfectly fine without the plane cell constraints, however when I
add them in I get the error " background_errors 0 {999 force on particle was
NAN.}" many times as soon as integration starts. Does anyone have any idea why
this is happening and a possible solution to the problem?

Thanks very much