[ESPResSo-users] Espresso command

From: Lorenzo Villa
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Espresso command
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 11:59:32 +0200

Hello,
I've just installed Espresso on my Mac, now I'm trying to run a .tlc file as explained in the tuorial:

"So far, we have been typing all the commands line by line in the CLI. In practice,
these lines are actually written in one text le, whose lename is usually ending with
the extension tcl. The commands in that text le are then executed from the Linux
command line with the command Espresso filename.tcl."

When I type: Espresso filename.tcl I have this answer:
zsh: command not found: Espresso

Thank you for your attention.
Lorenzo