[ESPResSo-users] Compiling fine but not including desired features

From: Damian
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Compiling fine but not including desired features
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 21:35:29 -0600

Hello guys!

First of it all I wanto ton thank you for your effort in the developing of Espresso.

Well the thing is: I compile the program in a $Builddir:

~/$builddir/$sourcedir/configure --with-mpi --with-tcl --with-tk --with-fftw --with-cuda MYCONFIG=personal.hpp

I paste the “personal.hpp” config file in the $builddir then compile

~/$builddir/make –j 8 all

And install

~/$builddir/sudo make install

And everything is fine, espresso get installed, but when I execute Espresso and then the command “code_info”, the features that I want (lattice boltzmann) is not installed but the basic features.

Please help!