[ESPResSo-users] PDB files

From: Paul Peterson
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] PDB files
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 14:27:31 +0100

Hi,

I'm quite new to ESPResSo and MD simulations in general, so mine could be a very naive question.

I have two types of particles and in my simulations.
In output files produced by writepdb, all my particles are (arbitrarily) labeled "Fe", although the type distinction is preserved (last column). That's the reaon, I suppose, why Jmol will display them all the same, nor do I find a way to colour them according to the type.

I looked for options in the writepdb command, but couldn't find any in the Manual.
Any suggestions (also about more conveniente file formats)?

Thanks,

Paul