Re: [ESPResSo-users] Changes in the Langevin thermostat

From: Joost de Graaf
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Changes in the Langevin thermostat
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:49:41 +0000

Dear Paul,

I understand it must be frustrating that the behavior has changed, but there were good reasons for this. I believe Georg is right, but please write down the equations you want to solve, then identify the friction term and use that. ESPResSo is rather merciless when it comes to unit checking (it simply doesn't) so it's up to you to make sure that this is taken care of properly.

Best Wishes,

Joost