Re: [ESPResSo-users] Lubrication correction in Stokesian dynamics

From: David Schwörer
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Lubrication correction in Stokesian dynamics
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 10:24:23 +0000

Hi Lei,

It's been a while since I looked at this, but I think:
r2bcorr_para_self is alpha_s+beta_s
r2bcorr_para_mix is alpha_m+beta_m
r2bcorr_perp_self is beta_s
r2bcorr_perp_mis is beta_m

the confusion is that in the one basis set is in rr and one, the other
in rr and one-rr, that is why in 3.17 b_s is substracted from alpha_s,
so that after adding the one beta_s, only the first part 1/(1-alpha_s^2)
remains.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
David