regarding dipole-dipole interaction for monomer

From: chandra shekhar maurya
Subject: regarding dipole-dipole interaction for monomer
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 18:57:46 +0530

Dear users,
I am working on dipole-dipole interaction using the tutorial "11-ferrofluid_part2". When I am increasing the value of "lj_sigma" like 2 or 3. There is no dipole-dipole interaction or magnetic chain formation, while I am putting very high values of "dip_lambda" and "alpha".

Have any idea how I can fix this problem? Is there a need to modify any parameters for that?
Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Chandra Shekhar Maurya
Mechanical Eng. Dept.