fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Fabric 2 Overview and Tutorial?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Fabric 2 Overview and Tutorial?
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 01:18:03 -0400

Hi Robert,

It's the "Getting started" page: http://docs.fabfile.org/en/2.4/getting-started.html

Which is the first thing on the main docs.fabfile.org index page, at least the version I'm seeing - what path did you take through the 2.x docs? The overall structure of the index page is relatively similar on both major versions, with a link to the tutorial/getting-started section being (ideally) the first thing users hopefully see.

Best,
Jeff