fab-user

Arrow keypressings on Fabric

From: Mario Gómez
Subject: Arrow keypressings on Fabric
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 19:10:16 +0000

Hi guys!

I think Fabric's great, but today I came into a situation that involved an interactive dialog. You know, those that requiere you to press the down or up key in order to select some option. Then you'd press the space bar, then TAB to switch to 'OK', then ENTER.

I was unable to succeed because the instant I pressed the down arrow Fabric took it for ENTER, thus continuing to the next host.

Is there any way I can make arrow keys work interactively? Maybe importing some library in my fabfile.py?

I already installed readline and gnureadline, but they didn't help either.

Thanks in advance.

Mario.

PS: I'm using Fabric 1.15.0.

Sent from Outlook