ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] ff3d/gmsh example?

From: ben
Subject: [ff3d-users] ff3d/gmsh example?
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:31:03 -0700

Hello -

I'd like to use ff3d as a standard FEM solver, using gmesh as the mesh
generator.  I'm having some difficulty understanding the documentation
for this.  Would someone be nice enough to post a very simple working
example showing how this is done?  A .ff (ff3d) file with the
corresponding .geo (gmesh geometry) file would be great.  Ultimately,
I'd like to solve the Laplace equation using a dipole source within a
non-homogeneous medium, but I /think/ my computer doesn't have enough
memory to do this with the resolution I need if I use the pov/FDM
method.

Thank you,

-Ben