ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] Surface Mesh

From: Stephane Del Pino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] Surface Mesh
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:16:29 +0200

Hello.

Le jeudi 13 septembre 2007, Cécile Giorla a écrit :
> Hi,
> I have noticed that when we save a surface mesh in vtk (when the surface
> was defined using the extract() function) thant you save not only the
> surface points in the vtk file, but also other points (I think you save
> all the points that belong to a surface, even if it is not the surface
> we are interesed in). Is it possible to fix it?
In fact, this was done in purpose: the idea was to share vertices between
original and extracted meshes, but I don't remember why I did it ... At first
vertices where duplicated. I revert to this version and hope that this will
not break something else ...
You can update your sources.
Best regards,
Stéphane.