ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] How to solve when there are different regions in the do

From: Juzar Thingna
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] How to solve when there are different regions in the domain
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:35:59 +0800

Hi Stephane,
Here is my pov file

box {
<0,120,0>,<250,130,250>
pigment{
color rgb <0,0,0>}
}
box {
<3,130,3>,<123,250,123>
pigment{
color rgb <1,0,0>}
}
box {
<126,0,126>,<246,120,246>
pigment{
color rgb <0,1,0>}
}

And the computational domain is the foll

vector n=(100,100,100);
vector a=(0,0,0);
vector b=(250,250,250);
scene S=pov("graphene.pov");
mesh M=structured(n,a,b);

And the problem occurs when I specify

domain O =domain(S,inside(<1,0,0>) && inside(<0,0,0>)&& inside(<0,1,0>));

If I dont specify && inside(<0,0,0>)&& inside(<0,1,0>) it gives me some output.
But I need to declare regions within my PDE domain. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Juzar Thingna
Center for Computation Science and Engineering
National University of Singapore