flexisip-developers

Sip problem with the register of one device

From: Santi Personal
Subject: Sip problem with the register of one device
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 21:33:37 +0100

Hello,

I write you because I have a SIP acount in linphone.org for a one intercom in the gate and since few weeks without any change is not possible to register the acount since the intercom, is possible since the mobles but not since the intercom, I try with other sip from other provider and register is ok, only problem with the SIP from Linphone in the intercom, could you check if is blocked by the firmware of linphone or any problema with the ip of this device??

The SIP acount is:

 mmesteve2n@sip.linphone.org

username:  mmesteve2n

thankyou so much in advanced