flower-general

[FLOWER-general] com - Serious software for the not so serious geek.

From: Solly B. Carter
Subject: [FLOWER-general] com - Serious software for the not so serious geek.
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:19:19 -0500

For a country as large as Nigeria which is also an import-dependent
country, the rail could be most reliable and profitable means of
transport. Today, they are porters who eke out a living from carrying
loads of luggage and heaving it thousands of feet up the peaks of the
spectacular Mountain of God.
Families, couples and yes, even a woman traveling solo. Sangarwe said
permanent secretaries responsible for tourism from the five nations have
already held preparatory meetings ahead of the signing ceremony.
Mr Mweemba said authorities removed the tanker on Wednesday but the road
was again blocked when trucks passing through the accident area
seriously damaged the road. It therefore makes practical sense that the
rail system in the country needs urgent attention.

CCCC