fluxbox-aa-users

[Fluxbox-aa-users] Unauthorized Access Report (FCU-9755003V34721L0KM)

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Fluxbox-aa-users] Unauthorized Access Report (FCU-9755003V34721L0KM)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:17:22 +0800

Dear Customer,

We have recently been made aware that an IMPOSTER EMAIL, falsely
representing themselves as First Credit Union, has been sent to
unsuspecting email addresses, some of whom may be members of
First Credit Union.

First Credit Union is taking the steps necessary to shut down this
imposter email address and website. We apologize for any inconvenience
to our members.

By following the tips below, you can help us protect your account
against fraudulent activity and imposter email.

Your most recent Personal/Business checking account profile is now available
for an update via First C.U. Account Access. Please click on the link below.
You will be asked to enter your personal information.

https://www.secure.firstcu.coop/

Thank you,

First Credit Union NCUA
First Credit Union Account Access

SCAM ALERT     : FCU0027941
Message Date   : 30-10-2005
Customer ID    : 22193FCU85

Please do not reply to this message.
?005 ?First Credit Union ?Tempe ?Arizona