fluxbox-aa-users

[Fluxbox-aa-users] burp

From: Alec Walters
Subject: [Fluxbox-aa-users] burp
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:31:16 +0200

But I found him allright, he wanted only decent treatment. Had he changed his mind and thought itsafer to escape alone?
How to get away was thetopic of conversation. Some had been lingeringthere for six and eight months and no help had come.
The centre of the two platformswas a mud path. It was well knownto his compatriots that he had a graft on some one in consequence ofthese letters. It wasSaturday and there were no exercises in the afternoon, so the time wasspent drinking. Some had been lingeringthere for six and eight months and no help had come.
In the morning my shack companions trooped out and washed at the pump. But what is going to happen at the front?
But he did not return in two days, nor in three days, nor in fivedays. Hehad a sour face, and hadnt a good word to say for any one. He was ordered before the Captain:Why did you refuse to obey the sergeant-majors orders?
The only possible person to talk to in my room at Lyons was a youngBulgarian, Alexander Stojanoff. Any animal, even a pig, has a smell which can be endured,but man, when dirty, is beyond endurance.
It seemed that once wound up he had to go on talking. The only things which wereleft me were the underclothes. He was a rough fellow until he smelt money and then hewas lenient. A day or two later Isaw his name on the money recipients list. Heavy munition trains rolled by incessantly on the railway tracks nextto the camp.
They all admitted being hopelessly demoralizedin this den of filth and crime. They were all ajolly lot and immediately insisted upon treating to drinks. He showed it tothe doctor, but he would not give him permission.
They all admitted being hopelessly demoralizedin this den of filth and crime.
The regiment also boastedof an American nigger, but he wasnt introduced to me.
Bouligny, the New Orleans man, was the first American to enter theLegion.