freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Chase Account Verification

From: Chase
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Chase Account Verification
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 23:46:23 +0100

Dear Chase OnlineSM Customer:

A message regarding "Re: Credit Card - Update Profile User" has been sent to our Secure Message Center.

To see your message:
The message will be available in your Secure Message Center until 03/03/2006.

Please do not reply to this message. In order to keep your account information private and secure, we ask that you log on to Chase Online and visit the Secure Message Center if you wish to send an additional question or require further assistance.

Thank you for being a valued Chase customer.