freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] NATIONAL POSTCODE LOTTERY RESULT

From: wendyterry6
Subject: [Freeform-dev] NATIONAL POSTCODE LOTTERY RESULT
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 20:02:32 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

NATIONAL POSTCODE LOTTERY RESULT

INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

REF No:   FAQ/231-EAGI0YK1/06
BATCH No:    GSV/15/776/FAQ
TICKET No:
2058-9686-4548-7646
SERIAL No:   556-96-14-06
LUCKY No:    0-33-45-22-
65-78

RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

Sir, Madam

We are pleased to
inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs
held on the 3rd of March 2006 Your E-mail address attached to Ticket
number 2058-9686-4548-7646 with Serial number 556-96-14-06 drew the
lucky numbers 0-33-45-22-65-78, which consequently won in the 1st
category; you have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of US$
2,000,000.00 (Two Million Euro). This is from a total cash prize of
USD$20,000,000.00 Million shared amongst Ten International Lucky
Winners in the Category A + (Plus).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This
lottery is a promotional program by POSTCODELOTTERIJ, NL to advertise
to the world its existence. All participants were selected through a
computer ballot system drawn from over 50,000 companies and 2,000,000
individual email addresses from all over the world, as part of our
international promotions program, which we intend to conduct several
times a year to enhance and encourage human development across the
globe.

Be informed that your documents have to pass our authority to
obtain a clearance, which shall be attached to your document in
readiness of the subsequent onward transfer into your nominated bank
account with 24 hours of completion of the authentication. Due to the
possibility of unscrupulous individuals filing a double claim, we
suggest that you keep this award strictly confidential until your claim
has been processed and legalized. This is in conformity with the
lottery claim regulations by our Organization & High Court of Justice.

This is part of our security protocol measures to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants/non
participants. All winnings must be claimed not later than 20th of March
2006. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next
stake.

To file for your claim, please contact your processing
agent
 Mr Dennis Koman ( International remmittance Dept )
Tel : 0031-
644-751-919
Fax : 0031-847-566-979
Email: address@hidden

NOTE: As a non resident of the Netherlands your winnings must be
legalized to complete the claims process, so winners are to cover the
non resident fee charges for the legalization of the claims form and
the acquisition of the certificate of award.
In order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications, provide the following when
replying:

Name:
Nationality:
Country of residence:
Tel number:

Delays will compel us to disperse your funds, in other words, we shall
divert your funds as stated above. Kindly remember to quote your
reference number in all correspondence.
Finally, you make sure that
you save and send a copy of this mail to us and note every letter
clearly as stated for we will not be held responsible should there be
any complications in this transaction due to laxity on your part.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.

Yours truly,
Wendy Terry
Lottery Coordinator

NOTICE:  You have received this message from
Nationalpostcodelotterij NL international prize dept. at your e-mail
address because you have visited one of our sponsored sites and have
voluntarily given your email address to receive mails from their
sponsors. If you wish to be taken out of this list do not reply to this
mail, reply to the agent with the words remove. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message.  If you
believe you have received this message in error, please delete it and
all copies of it from your system.