freehoo-devel

[Freehoo-devel] Re: Doubt

From: K. Viswanathan
Subject: [Freehoo-devel] Re: Doubt
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:11:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All

Files are in place now. Updates:

1. Flow control now from yahoo-backend.c (as same as
sample-client.c) which could simply use all our
existing readline/guile extensions.

2. yahoo-wrapper.[ch] is now yahoo-adapter.[ch]
3. yahoo2-callbacks.[ch] is removed.
4. messenger.c is NOT yet removed.

5. Still using sample_client.c's code to prompt for
user-id/passwd. Use log-level 0 (for clean screen)
when its asked. All this are temporary. Hope to do
more cleanups in the coming days.

6. I was forced to checkin all Makefile.in also as
part of the src/Makefile.am changes (still I use SuSE
for dev). If it doesn't work, please run ./refresh
from top and commit once again.

Regards
Visu