freeipmi-devel

Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: Another FreeIPMI beta w/ BMC watchdog workaroun

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: Another FreeIPMI beta w/ BMC watchdog workaround for Sun machines
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 09:38:51 -0700

Hey Frank,

This is indeed very strange.  I assume the reboots are because the timer
eventually times out, perhaps because the resets are no longer working
(lets say the BMC goes out to lunch).

Does the bmc-watchdog log say anything interesting?  Normally
it's /var/log/freeipmi/bmc-watchdog.log.

Al

--
Albert Chu
address@hidden