freeipmi-devel

RE: [Freeipmi-devel] Intel SR2500 ipmi-sensors

From: Andy Cress
Subject: RE: [Freeipmi-devel] Intel SR2500 ipmi-sensors
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 13:42:37 -0700

Perhaps there is an issue between the Ethernet firmware and the BMC
firmware.
You would need to give the versions of both to Intel for analysis.
It is also possible that the Intel FRUSDR configuration applied is
incorrect for that sensor.  The Chassis Intrusion SDR can be disabled as
a workaround.

Andy