freeride-users

RE: [FR-users] File Browser make FreeIde to scratch whit non root loging

From: Daniel Nicault
Subject: RE: [FR-users] File Browser make FreeIde to scratch whit non root loging ?
Date: 24 Dec 2002 14:39:04 +0100

I get freeride from CVS in my home directory, and then run it. The
problem is the same. I can load a file and work with it, but open the
source brother cause the application crash .

logged as root, all is good again but somes yaml files are set to root,
so then, if I call freeride again from my login, it crash at startup
with a permission error.

after chown and chgrp for the files owneds by root, it can start again,
but aving a file opened with file browser cause alway the scrash :(
with the nameError for the reference to super::parse method in
simple_parse.rb....