[freesci-develop] Ping

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: [freesci-develop] Ping
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:31:10 +0100

Hi,

as some of you may have noticed, the Telefragged ML did not particularly
bother with forwarding messages sent to it to its subscribers recently,
so (and since there were other issues with it as well) I've set up a new
mailing list (http://mail.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/freesci-develop,
address is address@hidden) on Savannah.

Sorry that this took so long!
  I'll update the web page as soon as I get a chance to reflect this,
and I guess a short state-of-the-glutton #3 (you probably missed #2) is
in order RSN, too.

If one of you wants to be added to the developers list at
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/freesci/, just drop me an e-mail
with your account number-- this should allow you to upload files or to
use the patch manager (I've disabled the other services for the time
being, since we already have CVS and bug tracking. I'll re-enable
the support manager if someone else promises to look after it on
occasion :-)

Note that, due to a lack of a list of original subscribers, there are
only relatively few people on the list ATM; I'll try to see if I can
get the full subscribers list from one of the more recent (and thus
likely to be more enthusiastic) members of the linuxgames.com staff.

-- Christoph