Re: [freesci-develop] Mobile SCI

From: Jelte Liebrand
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] Mobile SCI
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:07:46 +0000

*lol*

Actually i _do_ have a small question regarding the different versions of SCI.

I personally think adventure games lost a lot of their charme when the "point &
click" got introduced. As of then, one could take a systematic approach to
solving the game. Simply "roll" your mouse over the screen, find all
"hotspots", apply all pre-set actions on the hotspots, and you'll find what you
need to do.

The text input is so much better in my point of view (yes i realise i might be
the only one in that :-)).

So the question is: was there ever a version of (Free)SCI that supported:
1- text input (in the form of a popup box), &
2- a resolution of 320x200x255?

And if there was, which games were written for it?

/Cheers,
Jelte