Re: [freesci-develop] cvs: waltervn

From: Matt
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] cvs: waltervn
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:45:10 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, FreeSCI CVS repository wrote:

> Modified files:
>       .              : ChangeLog
>       src/scicore    : tools.c
>
> Log message:
> Fixed a bug in the win32 implementation of sci_gettime(). This *may* fix the
> 'extremely slow sound' issue. Feedback is appreciated.

If this actually fixes the bug, I owe you US $50. The slow sound problem
was intermittent, so you'd think if this was the problem that it would
always be slow.

This may be the cause of some other bugs, like the really long pause in
KQ4 when night falls (there's a bug filed for this, don't remember the
number).

I leave for France/Spain tomorrow and will be gone for about 3 weeks. I'll
be able to do some testing when I get back.

Thanks for looking into this, Walter! :)