Re: [freesci-develop] is windows ce version of freesci ok?

From: James Albert
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] is windows ce version of freesci ok?
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Roozbeh (do you have a nickname?),

Sadly I've been so busy since I signed up the be a
developer that I
haven't had time to even look at the Win32 port, short
of compiling it
once to see what needed fixing.

However, I think I can help you with your problem.
I know there's a freesci internal open function - not
sure what it's
called - but it's simply mapped to the open() function
depending on the
system it's being compiled to.

I would start by making new WinCE versions of all of
the Win32 specific
files and then compile each of the new WinCE files to
see what functions
are and aren't available in WinCE.  There should be
some open function
available, but again, I'm not sure of the exact name.

Anyway, what compiler are you using.  I don't have a
handled to test it
on but I'd be happy to test compile any files you work
on on my
machine.  I'm using MSVC version 7.

- Jimbo :-)

Roozbeh GHolizadeh wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>i downloaded cvs version of freesci and was willing
>compile it,
>but anyway there were no project files or so,so i
>build them myself but is really patches working?
>
>i mean when i look at it i see no more 10 lines of
>changes to win ce....
>
>for example there is no such open() function in ce
but