[freesci-develop] Re: release glutton one more time

From: Matt Hargett
Subject: [freesci-develop] Re: release glutton one more time
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:03:03 +0000

FreeSCI CVS repository wrote:
CVSRO
All right, thoughts everyone-- should we release glutton one more time
before savegames are in, or wait until afterwards? (Does anyone actually
use glutton?)

If there is a game that is beatable in the new release (or more playable) that we can brag about, then yes. I think that kind of thing is what gets people to try out (read: test) a new release.

After Lars' fixes from last month, is QfG2 (or any other game) more playable? Is Jones beatable now?

There's my 2 cents :)