Re: [freesci-develop] hi

From: James Albert
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] hi
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:56:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Zahi,

I wasn't the one developing for Windows mobile, but I
could probably help.  There's always a few small
changes to get the stable release working under
windows, but the glutton release seems unworkable at
the moment.  Anyway Ismail Khatib was the one who took
over WinCE, and if he's gotten any further then I have
you'll probably have a better chance of getting it
working with his version then with a regular Win32
build.

I've got a few busy days ahead of me, but I'll look
into the current development source and see what can
be done.

- Jim :-)