[freesci-develop] switch to svn

From: Bas Zoetekouw
Subject: [freesci-develop] switch to svn
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 17:05:37 +0200

Hi guys!

We've done a test conversion of the Freesci cvs repository to
subversion.  It can be checked out from
https://secure.a-eskwadraat.nl/svn/freesci with your usual name and
password. That will give you the entire respository though, including
all tags and branches and will take lots of space.  Instead, you might
want to check out the currect trunk (.../svn/freesci/freesci/trunk),
Glutton (.../svn/freesci/freesci/branches/glutton) or the website
(.../svn/freesci/freesci-web/trunk).
There's also a web interface available at
http://svn.a-eskwadraat.nl/wsvn/FreeSCI

Note that for now, this repository is just for testing purposes.  All
content will be erased and recreated from the CVS repository when we do
the final conversion (hopefully this weekend or so, if no new problems
arise).  I will announce the final conversion beforehand, so please feel
free to play around with svn until then.  I'm particularly interesting
in finding out whether all cvs passwords still work correctly, and
whether the repository layout is to your liking.

Please let met know any comments you mights have or problems you may
encounter.

Regards,
Bas.
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |
| address@hidden, address@hidden     | bon le faire?                |
| GPG key: 0644fab7              |               Pablo Picasso  |