Re: [freesci-develop] State of Glutton on Win32

From: Alex Angas
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] State of Glutton on Win32
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:33:40 +1000

Hi Jim,

By the way, who added the purify tools for Win32 and does anybody know how it works?

One of the first Win32 porters used Purify a lot (Matt Hargett) but I'm not sure if he's still involved with the project. Unfortunately it's an expensive commercial product. If you don't have access to the product, I'd be happy to run Purify over stable and glutton on Saturday and see what I find.

Regards, Alex.
http://alex.angas.info