[freesci-develop] Would like to contribute...

From: kevin
Subject: [freesci-develop] Would like to contribute...
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:21:49 -0800 (PST)

I am an good c++ programmer, with a will to see  this thing finished. Seems
it's been years gone by now. But I dont know  the history behind what has gone
on internally with this project. I am  mostly interested in having it extract
the resources out of the later  SC1 sierra games such as kq5 and up. I have
scoured the internet on  brians decompiler and this one. And it seems SC1 is a
big problem.

  Forgive my ignorance, but what is the difficulty so far? Can it pull
bitmaps, wav files, hotspot maps, and the scripts decompiled at least?  Or is
it just emulating the IDE a problem?

  Thanks, Kevin