[freesci-develop] Alpha on mouse pointer

From: Alex Angas
Subject: [freesci-develop] Alpha on mouse pointer
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 08:38:18 +0930

Can someone please help me out with the correct way to the
determine the alpha mask for the mouse pointer?

I've got alpha working under a debug build, but it doesn't
show up on release. I think that's because I'm making
incorrect assumptions about what the RGBA values are for
alpha. The API I'm using allows me to set a certain RGBA
value to be completely transparent, but I'm having a lot of
problems trying to find that value and not have it match to
'black' or something like that.

If anyone can help as soon as possible so I can have this
fixed for release, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Alex.