Re: [freesci-develop] r1524 - in freesci/trunk: . src src/dcsrc/gfx/driv

From: Alex Angas
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] r1524 - in freesci/trunk: . src src/dcsrc/gfx/drivers src/include src/win32
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:35:05 +1100

Hi Hugues,

It doesn't look like I'll be able to make further improvements before release (but as SDL is the default driver this isn't a huge issue I guess). Coincidentally the week before release was scheduled at a time when I've had very little time to fix bugs or test.

I'll certainly do more thorough testing over the coming fortnight and get the driver to a more stable state. I noticed the crash on exit and had to comment out support for the fullscreen config option as that crashed as well. Window position is currently left up to Windows so about half the time (in my experience) the window does appear off the screen, and as there is no support for moving the window you have to close and restart. I will certainly be improving these things substantially (and it should be fairly simple to do so).

I'm curious about the garbage cursor problem. Is that intermittent or reproducible?

Thanks again for your help with testing.

Regards,

Alex.