Re: [freesci-develop] Channel remapper

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] Channel remapper
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 08:23:47 -0700

Lars,

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 04:11:18PM +0100, Lars Skovlund wrote:
> The first prototype is ready. It has a number of known bugs, including
> segfaults, race conditions and other goodies. I'm not planning to add
> it for this release, but I'm attaching the patch, so you can check it
> out.

  The mailing list appears to remove attachments.  If you send me the
patch I'll put it up in a public place.

  BTW, some more information about the problems you mentioned would be
useful, unless you intend to tackle them yourself, of course (as
Walter keeps pointing out to me, though, this may require some
platform-specific locking API).

-- Christoph