Re: [freesci-develop] engine.h name conflicts with ScummVM

From: Gaurav Jain
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] engine.h name conflicts with ScummVM
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 03:51:15 -0700

Thanks for the response Max, is there a public repository for the
semi-official ScummVM-FreeSCI project? Is it going to be integrated
into the ScummVM tree? So are the details in the README.ScummVM not a
part of the same effort? I got everything compiling finally, and am
able to play some of the games, though with major audio problems.

Gaurav