[freesci-develop] Proposal for converting SCI documentation to Wiki

From: timofonic timofonic
Subject: [freesci-develop] Proposal for converting SCI documentation to Wiki
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 09:54:39 +0000

Hello.

I had been looking into FreeSCI since a few years ago, I find it a
very interesting project.

I spoked on #freesci about using a Wiki for the SCI documentation. I
offer my help for moving the SCI documentation to Wiki. I think this
could make editing and improving a lot easier, and a better ordering.

I have experience on different web-based wiki software applications,
edited stuff in Wikipedia and participated on different sites with a
Wiki on it. I often converted html pages into Wiki ones.

I mentioned it to Sev and he offered to use the ScummVM wiki for that,
as it's located in a proper hosting and well maintained.

What do you guys think about it?

Regards.