cff problems

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: cff problems
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 15:34:30 +0000 (GMT)

Just want to tell you that CID fonts parse well -- even the
MingTiEG-Medium font with its 56000 glyphs, some of them extremely
complex...

But I can't make the CFF work with my Linux Acrobat fonts (which are
TTFs wrapped as CFFs), e.g. STSong-Light-Acro.

After T2_Parser_Run(), font->top_dict remains empty.  I currently
don't know what I should look for, unfortunately.

BTW, I've added *a lot* of error checking code to the the files which
I've formatted up to now (and certainly more to come)...