Re: adding a couple of lines to freetype/freetype.h

From: Bart De Lathouwer
Subject: Re: adding a couple of lines to freetype/freetype.h
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:16:22 +0200

Hi David (Somers)

> Yeah, the joys of using the default settings and not changing them ;-)
Yep!

> > Let say that the include is just for people using the MS compiler and
MFC.
> I don't recognize the directives you're using.  Sure these are for
MSVC/MFC?
Yes. Check MSDN for #pragma comment. Works great. I first saw it first
in CJLibrary (http://www.codejock.com/) by Kirk Stowell.

> > Will RC 9 ship with the project files for MFC builds, or was the build
by
> > Claudia
> > a single shot.
> No idea. I developed my own (MSVC) workspace and project files, and passed
> them to David Turner to put into the freetype distribution... meanwhile,
you
> can get them from my personal web site (www.somers.lu).
I already downloaded them a couple of days ago, but i can't use them because
can't get them to compile against MFC. BTW, i would be nice if the project
files
would sit in the build/win32 directory in stead of the root of the freetype
directory.
(If i have some time left, i'll have a look at them and rework them)

Thanks
Bart