[ft-devel] DSIG update to the Microoft Font Validator, 194/194 arrives.

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: [ft-devel] DSIG update to the Microoft Font Validator, 194/194 arrives.
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 03:26:10 +0000 (UTC)

Dear all,

I don't want cut-and-paste, so the details is on

https://github.com/Microsoft/Font-Validator/pull/1#issuecomment-158703819

Sufficient to say, I have finished testing the 194/194 build,
which implements the last missing DSIG table test.

People having vintage signed TTC's around the 1996-2001 time frame
which should verify but don't, please send me a copy.

Special thanks for Cosimo.

Hin-Tak

PS. Dave/Werner/Behdad/Cosimo should be in one of the lists, so I won't repeat
this...