Re: Interested in GSOC

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: Interested in GSOC
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 11:24:47 +0900

Sorry, it's too late. Please consider GSoC 2024 and check the schedule.

Regards,
mpsuzuki

BTW, IIT Advanced (The
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Entrance_Examination_%E2%80%93_Advanced?)
rank may be difficult for most non-Indian developers to assess whether it is
high or low. Developing and publishing small software or patches to showcase
your excellent capabilities might be a good idea.