Re: GSoC has ended

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: GSoC has ended
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:02:19 +0100

Hello!

 I thoroughly enjoyed collaborating with you over the summer on our project. I would greatly appreciate your feedback on the aspects I handled well and areas where I could improve. Additionally, a recommendation letter from you, either as a pdf file or on LinkedIn, would be incredibly valuable for my burgeoning career in computer science. Your insights have always been enlightening, and I'm eager to continue learning from you. I also hope to remain involved with Freetype and look forward to future collaborations with or without GSoC :)

Best,
Goksu
goksu.in