Re: The current state of rendering and overlap

From: Skef Iterum
Subject: Re: The current state of rendering and overlap
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 03:20:01 -0800

I'm not necessarily looking for a "fix", I just want to verify that the CFF2 side is doing what it can and should be.

I did run into the thread Cosimo links to in my research, but of course CFF doesn't have either of the glyf flags or any equivalent.

It's easy enough to add FT_OUTLINE_OVERLAP to any glyph loaded from a CFF2 font. Whether that makes sense is one thing I'd like advice about. There's currently no such code.

Skef