Re: [ft] _sprintf already defined

From: Tim Orton
Subject: Re: [ft] _sprintf already defined
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 15:19:11 +0100

Thanks, I was going down that path so that I could build the libraries for
Windows, MacOS and IOS for a cross platform program.
Instead of building the Windows libraries myself, I am using the ones from [
https://github.com/ubawurinna/freetype-windows-binaries], and now it works
fine.
I understand MacOS now comes with FreeType preinstalled? Source:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18887445/does-freetype-comes-pre-installed-on-mac
I will still have to build the IOS libraries, but I'll cross that bridge
when I get there.

Now I have a new question: How do I render Arabic text? The problem is that
characters should change depending on whether they are at the beginning,
middle or end of a word. Do you know how I can achieve this with FreeType?

Thanks,
Tim

--

address@hidden
+44 (0)1223 421034

*O**SO**SIM*

learning brought to life

Ososim Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 06608651. Registered
Office: St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS