Re: non-antialiased font configuration

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: non-antialiased font configuration
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 04:24:25 +0000 (UTC)

> I've spent about a day trying to make the lower window (Kubuntu
> 22.04 KDE), look like the top window (Kubuntu 18.04 KDE) [...]

First of all, there were no images attached to your mail.  Secondly,
you are barking up the wrong tree, sorry: FreeType is a very low-level
library, and all the possible causes you describe are not directly
related to FreeType at all.  If your font works as expected with one
of our demo programs like `ftview` (of which I'm quite sure), then
FreeType's job is done.

I suggest that you contact a Kubuntu forum.  If this doesn't help, try
to find help within the KDE community.  As a last resort, contact the
terminal app and FontConfig maintainers.