Re: Finding out the appropriate texture size for a font

From: Sagar Tiwari
Subject: Re: Finding out the appropriate texture size for a font
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2024 13:27:23 +0530

> which you
have to convert to pixels

Can you explain how to do that? Since the bounding box is fixed, I presume
it will somehow involve the pixel size I'm passing to to
FT_Set_Pixel_Sizes. I've gone through the documentation and am still a
little confused. I'm pretty new to text rendering. Are there any other
resources you recommend I should go through as prerequisites? Thanks.