Re: [Fsfe-uk] Just a Minute

From: Peter Clay
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Just a Minute
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:35:45 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Martin Keegan wrote:

> I think RMS has got to go and get out his new message more clearly,
> otherwise the people who've been following him are going to march off a
> cliff.

This is where we come in, isn't it? Someone has to get the message out to
protect freedom of innovation, freedom of communication and freedom of
use. If not us, then who else is going to do it?

Hmm. Who agrees with the statement "We exist to promote freedom of
innovation, freedom of communication and open access to the information
society"?

Pete
--
Undiscovered band of the minute: Graceful Drowns
Today's Big Number: $5,921,467,512,500