Re: [Fsfe-uk] Just a Minute

From: Martin Coxall
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Just a Minute
Date: 15 Apr 2002 17:14:38 +0100

> Learn some manners and common decency. Do you seriously think ANYONE will
> be prepared to take notes next time there is a meeting if you continue to
> berate the ones I did in such an aggressive and unpleasant way?

Frankly, I would rather there were no minutes at all, rather than
inaccurate, airbrushed minutes with some undisclosed agenda which
neglect to mention any signs of dissent. Wouldn't you?

The suggestion that you shouldn't criticise someone for doing a bad job
lest it be a disincentive for them to do an equally bad job in the
future strikes me as a ludicrous one. Perhaps you'd care to elaborate on
the logic?

Martin