Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Birmingham Expo

From: Martyn Ranyard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Birmingham Expo
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:31:48 +0100

At 08:01 PM 4/18/02 +0100, Alex Hudson wrote:
So, there are probably a few things to get sorted out. We need to
contact someone about a stand - presumably you want to chase them
Martyn? - and then set about organising stuff to actually go on the
stand ;)

Sorry about the delay, I didn't seem to receive this until this morning - apologies if that was a prob at my end.

I do not have a problem chasing people, but we need a decision on whether we are are having a shared stand or a separate one.

Also - it might be better coming from an affs committee member than just a "would-be" member who is pro action, but if none of the committee members want to do it, then I can do it.

Martyn Ranyard
Free Software Advocate

icq - 122500800
irc - Joran on OPN