gallium-dev

[Gallium-dev] waterproof festive

From: Maurice Muniz
Subject: [Gallium-dev] waterproof festive
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 00:05:08 +0200

We said good-night to the ladwho had honestly tried to do so much for us. Young, Peake,Scott-Higgins and the baggage arrived.
There were only forty horsemen inDeraa, none in Amman: also, as yet the Turks had no news of us.
My camel swung to a spatter of machine-gun bullets. His subalterns, he said, wereloyal Turks, and some of the non-commissioned officers. Some of the white-legged fellows told us that the Turks held it inforce. Nasir stood and laughed at us: and later we journeyed together to thefort, to rest midday there. Thiswould be a generous reading of Allenbys three men and a boy withpistols. Curiously enough it wasthe first time I had been hit from the air. I turned to go back to the troops, and at that moment twothings happened.
We traced their progress by thedegradation of the telegraph.
They were not verygood, but at the second try did it some hurt.
Joyce meanwhile shouldered the responsibility which my defectionendangered.
His sanguineface beamed with joy at our long-hoped-for arrival. This was the side of quickest reinforcement for Deraa, and itsdeath made our rear safe. My camel swung to a spatter of machine-gun bullets.
I rushed down, to findPeakes Egyptians making breakfast.
A week, two weeks,three, and I would insist upon relief. The horsemenwere sheikhs, or sheikhs servants, men of substance, under control. Druses andtown-Syrians, Isawiyeh and Hawarneh swelled the company. We mightcapture this before attacking the great bridge below Tell el Shehab.
So when things were at their thickest with us he suddenly sailed intothe circus. I wanted the whole line destroyed in a moment: but things seemed tohave stopped.
One hopeful blew inthe safe and found postage stamps inside.
We mightcapture this before attacking the great bridge below Tell el Shehab. The horsemenwere sheikhs, or sheikhs servants, men of substance, under control. Soour tiny Air Force was reduced to the B.
At last he said there was just one chance.